COVID-19 Safety Measures - Our Focus Is On Your Safety
Your dental visits are an important part of staying healthy and we want you to know what we’re doing to keep you safe. Our personal dedication to maintaining a safe environment for you, your family, and our team is paramount. As your caring and conscientious dental team, we already – and always follow strict disinfecting and sterilization mandates and recommendations from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. Be reassured that your family’s safety is our number one concern.
Along with our already-stringent equipment and treatment room sterilization protocols, we are committed to:
- Maintain social distancing, we have installed air purifiers and plexiglass barriers at the front desk, decreased waiting room capacity, and limited the number of staff and patients in the clinic at one time.
- All patients, staff and personnel are screened prior to entering the dental clinic.
- Masks are worn by patients while in the office, outside of treatment.
- Our staff now wearing more protective equipment than before including caps, face shields, masks, and gowns.
- Rescheduling appointments if there is any risk to our patients, our team, or our community.
- Providing sanitary hand gel throughout our practice and plenty of soap and single-use towels.
- Routinely sterilizing all non-treatment areas including restrooms, waiting areas, and consultation rooms – just like we’ve always done. Rest assured that door handles will be sanitized after each use.
In addition to safety, we’re focusing on more areas to assist you in feeling more confident, comfortable, and safe at your next appointment.
- New Patients - We are encouraging all new patients to complete and submit your confidential intake form online before your visit.
- Communication – If you have any questions whatsoever about attending our practice, please ask! One of our team members will be happy talk with you, clearly & honestly.
- Treatment Plan Fulfilment – To ensure your most beautiful & healthy smile, it’s important that we continue to be proactive with your dental care, taking a preventive approach. We'll be scheduling to complete as much treatment as possible in a single visit to limit the number of patients through our office.
We’re here to help you feel confident in receiving the dental care you want and need. Thank you for your trust and loyalty. It means so much to us!
If you’re a current patient, or new to us, and your oral health care routine has been disrupted in these unprecedented times. It would be our privilege to get you back on track with the professional care that’s so important to your oral and overall health.
Don Head Dental Care